12 – 13 November/ The IATA Sustainable Aviation Fuel Symposium (SAFS) will be held online next 12-13 November. Registration is now open! For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us to understand what impact COVID-19 will have on the commercial deployment of SAF, the latest thinking on how much SAF will be required to achieve the long-term industry goal and what will be the key policy enablers over the next 3-5 years. Don’t miss the 2020 virtual edition!
Topics will include:
- SAF 101- understanding the fundamentals
- Can aviation meet its climate goal in 2050? Key messages from Waypoint 2050
- What are the latest developments from the producers
- Understanding how a SAF lifecycle assessment is performed
- What role can Power-to-Liquid SAF play in the global scale up?
- Ask the experts – SAF questions you’ve wanted to understand better
- Demystifying the SAF price. How to tackle the SAF business case challenge
- What is CORSIA and can SAF help an airline meet its obligations?
- Carbon offsets of SAF to achieve emissions reduction. What’s the difference?
- Will the current policy outlook shift the SAF center of gravity?