Grupo Aeromexico S.A.B. de C.V. (“Aeromexico”) (BMV: AEROMEX) today reported August 2022 operational results.
- Grupo Aeromexico transported 2 million 030 thousand passengers in August, a 32.3% year-on-year increase. International passengers carried increased by 35.8%, while domestic passengers increased by 30.8%.
- Aeromexico’s total capacity, measured in available seat kilometers (ASKs), increased by 31.5% year-on-year. International ASKs increased by 38.4% compared to August 2021. Domestic capacity increased by 21.4% year-on-year.
- Demand, measured in passenger-kilometers (RPKs), increased by 41.6% year-on-year. International demand increased by 50.2% compared to August 2021. Domestic demand increased 28.2% versus August 2021.
- Aeromexico’s August load factor was 83.6%, a 5.3 p.p. increase compared to August 2021. International load factor increased by 5.7 p.p. and Domestic load factor increased by 4.3 p.p.
- In August 2022 Aeromexico announced that starting October 2022, it will resume operations to Havana (HAV) with 7 weekly departures. The Company also announced that starting August 2022 it will commence operations from Felipe Angeles International Airport (NLU) to Merida (MID), Puerto Vallarta (PVR), Oaxaca (OAX), Guadalajara (GDL), and Acapulco (ACA).