Grupo Aeromexico S.A.B. de C.V. (“Aeromexico”) (BMV: AEROMEX) reported July 2021 operational results.
- Grupo Aeromexico transported 1 million 669 thousand passengers in July 2021, an increase of 18.6% versus June 2021 and 87.0% of July 2019 levels. Aeromexico carried 6.6% more Domestic passengers in July 2021 than in July 2019, with International passengers carried at 58.6% of 2019 levels.
- Aeromexico’s total capacity measured in Available Seat Kilometers (ASKs) increased by 21.5% compared to June 2021 and was at 70.9% of July 2019 levels. Domestic capacity increased by 11.3% compared to July 2019 and international ASK recovery reached 56.6% of 2019 levels.
- Demand measured in Revenue Passenger Kilometers (RPKs) increased by 26.3% compared to June 2021 and was at 64.6% of July 2019. Domestic demand increased by 10.7% compared to July 2019 and international demand is at 49.2% of 2019 levels.
- Aeromexico’s July load factor was 80.6%, an increase of 2.5 p.p. versus June 2021 and a 7.5 p.p. decrease versus July 2019. Domestic load factor was 83.9%, an increase of 0.1p.p. versus June 2021 and a 0.4 p.p. decrease versus July 2019.
- During July 2021, Aeromexico resumed service from Mexico City to Austin and Dallas, Texas with daily service to each destination. Aeromexico also resumed its service to Managua with three weekly flights.