Grupo Aeromexico S.A.B. de C.V. (“Aeromexico”) (BMV: AEROMEX) reported September 2022 operational results.
- Grupo Aeromexico transported 1 million 808 thousand passengers in September, a 33.6% year-on-year increase. International passengers carried increased by 27.8%, while domestic passengers increased by 36.0%.
- Aeromexico’s total capacity, measured in available seat kilometers (ASKs), increased by 30.0% year-on-year. International ASKs increased by 29.0% compared to September 2021. Domestic capacity increased by 31.6% year-on-year.
- Demand, measured in passenger-kilometers (RPKs), increased by 39.3% year-on-year. International demand increased by 43.7% compared to September 2021. Domestic demand increased 32.3% versus September 2021.
- Aeromexico’s September load factor was 82.1%, a 4.6 p.p. increase compared to September 2021. International load factor increased by 7.3 p.p. and Domestic load factor increased by 0.4 p.p.
- In September 2022, Aeromexico resumed operations to Morelia (MLM) offering 14 weekly frequencies from Mexico City International Airport (MEX). In addition, the route from Felipe Angeles International Airport (NLU) to Veracruz (VER) was launched with 11 weekly frequencies.