Grupo Aeromexico S.A.B. de C.V. (“Aeromexico”) (BMV: AEROMEX) reported November 2022 operational results.
- Grupo Aeromexico transported 2 millions 40 thousand passengers in November 2022, a 30.6% year-on-year increase. International passengers carried increased by 32.8%, while domestic passengers increased by 29.8%.
- Aeromexico’s total capacity, measured in available seat kilometers (ASKs), increased by 32.7% year-on-year. International ASKs increased by 34.6% compared to November 2021. Domestic capacity increased by 29.9% year-on-year.
- Demand, measured in passenger-kilometers (RPKs), increased by 33.5% year-on-year. International demand increased by 37.3% compared to November 2021. Domestic demand increased 28.0% versus November 2021.
- Aeromexico’s November load factor was 82.0%, at the same level as that reported during November 2021. International load factor increased by 0.8 p.p. and Domestic load factor decreased by 1.2p.p.
- In November 2022, Aeromexico informed that, starting March 2023, it will commence operations to Rome, Italy (FCO) and to Tokyo, Japan (NRT) from Mexico City (MEX) with 3 and 7 weekly frequencies respectively.